Listen up spazzoids,
Let’s try and breakdown the most hated opponents/players for each Detroit team. Going to be rough because it’s open to interpretation. Will list top 5 for each and a quick reminder to why. Here we go.
- Boston Celtics/Larry Bird – Bad Boys era rivalry. Isaiah and Laimbeer hated this guy (maybe vice versa). Oh yea, and we ended the Celtics dynasty.
- Lakers – DEEETTRROOOIIITTT BASSSKETBAAALLLL!!!!! Another Dynasty ended…
- Chicago Bulls/Jordan – We created Jordan. Without the bad boys beating him up, he does not turn into a psycho. Isaiah/Jordan deep seeded rivalry speaks for itself.
- Ron Artest/Metta World Peace/dickhead – Malice at the Palace….
- LeBron – He ended our most recent success/is everyone’s rival.
- Yankees – another Everyone’s rival etc., Magglio Walk off/Kenny Rogers champagne spraying, knocking us out of playoffs, now Miggy fight etc.,
- White Sox – Not so much lately, pesky division rival
- Indians – Same as White Sox, they have our number now. (thanks Dombrowski)
- Cardinals – Old school rivalry (look it up) they also beat us in the ’06 World Series
- Kate Upton – Every bad outing from Verlander is blamed on her…..
Detroit Red Wings
- Colorado Avalanche – Late 90’s was the best rivalry was one of the best ever NHL.
- Claude Lemieux – Draper push/McCarty ass whooping, (Claude turtled)
- Chicago Blackhawks – Proximity rivalry, sad conferences switched
- Sidney Crosby – Fuck this guy
- Corey Perry – Dirtbag
- The Refs – Most recent Tate botch job, Calvin Johnson rule, Cowboys playoff, Rodgers facemask to hail mary, Seattle touchback, Cowboys no-call, etc., etc., etc.,
- Packers – Need I say more?
- Aaron Rodgers/Brett Favre – Not sure if the Fords own us or if they do….
- Chicago Bears – Proximity Rivalry (natural)
- Matt Millen – Worst “CEO”/GM of any team ever? No question. Turd.
I hope the rankings/teams/players/people make sense. Writing this honestly got me fired up. Man, I hate NFL rules…….